Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tell All - Spring

Today is the first day of Spring (woo-hoo!). What do you love about Spring? Do you have ay special memories, or traditions?

As for me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spring. It's my favorite season, not too hot and not too cold, at least in Utah. I always feeling invigorated by spring, there's something about the lighter evenings, and seeing tulips start to poke their heads through the soil that makes me want to get things organized and set goals. It's a beautiful beautiful thing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx