Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Good Heart and Hand

Alma 37:34:
“Teach them to never be weary of good works, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls.”

Joseph Smith:
"All I can offer the world is a good heart and a good hand".
(History of the Church, vol. 5, page 498)
I love the meekness Joseph Smith possesses - “All I can offer…”,- what an example he sets for us. I hope that at the centre of our good works will be meekness, and that we will be able to rest in the Lord will be ours.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!