Thursday, November 5, 2009

Look Forward

Mosiah 29:10: And now let us be wise and look forward to these things, and do that which will make for the peace of this people.

Howard W. Hunter "Fix your attention on your...goal[s] and never look back on your earlier problems... Our energies [should be] focused not behind us but ahead of us..."
(Ensign, May 1987)

Can I tell you something interesting I found out as I was looking for some scriptures to go with this great quote…. I put in “look” + “forward” into the search and it brought up quite a few different references, and ALL of them were in the Book of Mormon. I loved that! When I read the Book or Mormon that is really how I feel too, much more positive, I “look forward with an eye of faith…” (Alma 5:15) so much more easily, and I have a clearer view, and feel for, my Heavenly Fathers love for me. I love the Book of Mormon, and I know that it’s true!

1 comment:

  1. WAHAY!!!! 'Spiriually Speaking' is BACK!!
    That is SO interesting about the results of searching 'look' and 'forward',and it makes total sense! Thanx for this Sarah XX

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx