Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Am I To Judge Another?


Who am I to judge another
When I walk imperfectly?
In the quiet heart is hidden
Sorrow that the eye can’t see.
Who am I to judge another?
Lord, I would follow thee.

(“Lord, I Would Follow Thee,” Hymns, no. 220)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE THIS SAYING! Especially when I have been on the being JUDGED end of a situation by people who know NOTHING about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite hymn of all time :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!