Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You're Never Alone

A disciple of Jesus Christ, Elaine S. Dalton, describes how a grueling marathon taught her about prayer and the strength we can receive from God.


Application for today: Remember that you are never truly alone, and when you feel like you are, pray. Heavenly Father will let you know He's there, and always has been:)


Have a great day!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites! So true too. When I am totally overwhelmed, it usually means that I need to get on my knees and pray. When I do that, I come to know, in a very real and personal way, that He is there. Thanks for sharing this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Patty Ann, you're awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!