Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Won't Let Go

This was created by Alisha over at Homemaking Honeys. She said:
"Friday morning while I was taking the children to school this song came on in the car. I was listening to the words and was invisioning Jesus Christ saying these words to me, "I will stand by you, I will help you through, when you've done all you can do if you cant cope. I will dry your eyes I will fight your fight, I will hold you tight and I wont let go. So I came straight home and through out the day made a music video to go with it. It did take all day, I mean I am still and most importantly a mom, but I really wanted to do this. So here it is. I hope you enjoy it. I would love your feedback!"

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this today and loved it too!! I think she did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!