Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Book of Mormon Musical - Some Thoughts

I'm sure you've heard of the Book of Mormon musical through TV, I don't know what your thoughts on it are, but the best article I've read on 'The Book of Mormon' musical is this one, it's worth a read. It's written by a non-Mormon, and I think because of that it gives a unique persepctive.

The Church's reposnse to it is: “The production may attempt to entertain audiences for an evening, but the Book of Mormon as a volume of scripture will change people’s lives forever by bringing them closer to Christ.”
Amen to that!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. As usual I enjoy reading what you write.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!