Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Always Be Kinder Than You Feel featured in Good Housekeeping, August 2013 issue - woot woot:)

So maybe a print from my shop was featured in Good Housekeeping, August 2013 issue, no biggie, I mean having your name in print happens every day right:) www.sprinkledjoy.etsy.com
‪#‎sprinkledjoy‬‪#‎soawesome‬

See, it always pays to 'be kinder than you feel':)


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I totally saw this in the magazine. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Glad I came across it. I find that enlightening quotes really can lift me up when I am down. I have them posted everywhere around the house. I'm following your blog now. Check mine out if you get a chance at
    www.steps2serenity.blogspot.com

    Take care,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is totally awesome! I love the message of this print, too. Beautiful!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!