Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Looking Beyond Imperfections

Mormon 8:12
"And whoso receiveth this record, and shall not condemn it because of the imperfections which are in it, the same shall know of greater things than these. Behold, I am Moroni; and were it possible, I would make all things known unto you."
When I read this the other day I recognised what a great principle is shown here that can be applied to our relationships.

It is sometimes so easy to notice the imperfections in each other (but also ourselves), but if these imperfections become our focus it shadows us seeing who people really are and missing out on the "greater things" than these.

The people who have motivted me the most in my life are the ones who look beyond my weaknesses, and see me as God sees me. So, that is my invitation you today - to look beyond the imperfections, and allow yourself to see the greater things which are available to those who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx