Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Friday, June 19, 2009

Self-Mastery

Elder Robert D. Hales:
"Everyone has something they must learn to master. Some are just more obvious than others."
(Ensign, May 1998, 77)

Ether 12:27:
“And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.”
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!