Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love Cannot be Coaxed

Quoted by President Hinckley in "And the Greatest of These is Love":
"I am one who believes that love, like faith, is a gift of God. I agree with the epxression, "Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed or teased."
(Pearl Buck).

--------------------

I've just always felt this way about love - that it is a gift of God, a gift from the Spirit, that it's more spiritual in nature than emotional, social or physical. It's two spirits seeing in the other what heaven sees in them - and that kind of feeling can't be forced or coaxed. What are your thoughts?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. A great quote from President Hinckley, and I love the way you describe it too Sarah. I definately agree with you that it's more spiritual in nature!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!