Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feedback

So as you can see I've changed the look of this blog somewhat. I'm not sure I like the background so that may change, but I think it looks less cluttered now, which I do like:). With the Playlist music would you prefer to click it to play it, or have it automatically start? I can't decide which is better, and is there anything that you would like me to focus more on in this blog?

Lastly, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for stopping by too - you always make my day brighter:).
Sarah
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!