My friend shared this on her Facebook page yesterday, and I loved it, so here it is:
Parable of the Pencil
- You will be able to do great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held by someone higher than you.
- It is ok to experience a painful sharpening from time to time.
- The most important part of you will always be what’s on the inside. Be men and women of honor, relying on your inner core values and morals.
- You will make mistakes. Everyone does. That is why pencils have an eraser.
- Make your mark. Make a difference wherever you go.