Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Tell All - Foods


To find out what Tuesday Tell all is, click HERE

So what are some of your favorite foods, and what foods can't you stand. How have you tastes changed over the years?

For me I'm currently pregnant with baby #3, and am craving brussell sprouts, odd but true. There are two foods I hate: Shrimp (they looks like babies fingers or embryo's), and Olives (messed up grapes). Aside from that I love, or can tolerate anything else. I used to hate sweetcorn, mushrooms, parsnips, and eggplant would make me gag, but I love those things now. Maybe there's hope for my kids yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx