Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Facebook Timeline Covers for YW Mutual Theme & Valentines



I just switched over to the new Facebook Timeline profile, at first I hated it, and didn't know what to put in the big cover photo spot, so I started playing around a bit on Photoshop to get one I like. So, I have created a few for you for the 2012 Mutual Theme, to Arise and Shine Forth, and a few valentines inspired ones. Just click the image you like to be re-directed to the download page for each image (I'm kind of in love with grey/gray at the moment, incase you were wondering:).










If I do more I will post them HERE, in my Esty Shop

2 comments:

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx