Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Facebook Timeline Covers for YW Mutual Theme & Valentines



I just switched over to the new Facebook Timeline profile, at first I hated it, and didn't know what to put in the big cover photo spot, so I started playing around a bit on Photoshop to get one I like. So, I have created a few for you for the 2012 Mutual Theme, to Arise and Shine Forth, and a few valentines inspired ones. Just click the image you like to be re-directed to the download page for each image (I'm kind of in love with grey/gray at the moment, incase you were wondering:).










If I do more I will post them HERE, in my Esty Shop

Pin It!

2 comments:

Hope you have a brilliant day!!