Friday, January 13, 2012

Freebie Fridays - Tons of Printables

Here is this weeks findings:

Baby you don't want to be woken - put this on your front door when they're sleeping. Click HERE

"When I see your face, I remember my own, I feel home"
Click HERE

For the 2012 Mutual Theme
"Arise and Shine Forth". Click HERE


These would be really cute in a kids room or primary room:

"Try to show kindness in all that you do"
Click HERE

"I'm going there some day"
Click HERE

"So little children, let's you and I try to be like Him, try, try, try"
Click HERE

"Kindness begins with me"
Click HERE

"I hope they call me on a mission"
Click HERE

And lastly, spruce up your kitchen for free with these fun free printables in 8x10 or 11x14:

Click HERE:
 Click HERE:
Click HERE:




8 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love the church printables, but the link is to a private blog. Is there any other way of obtaining copies?
    Thanks heaps!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, if they've made their blog private I'm afraid there won't be a way to download it now:(

      Delete
  2. I would also love to know if there is a way to get a copy of these!
    Thanks!
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, if you click the link it will redirect you to the origin of them and you can follow the instructions on their blog or contact them if you have questions:)

      Delete
  3. I have the same question--I'd really love to print the Kindness printable to hang in my kitchen, but I can't access it on the private blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi:) I'm afraid it looks like they've made their blog private now, so you won't be able to download the pics. Sorry.

      Delete
  4. Hello! Thanks so much for your free printables! They are great! I am planning to print the kitchen ones (roll with it, be grateful...). I'm wondering if you might be able to create another one? I would love one in orange that has a spice shaker and says "Add some spice." Let me know! Thanks! jessicanicolehill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi:) I didn't create these particular prints, but if you click the link it will redirect you to the website which it is on and you can contact them from there:)

      Delete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx