Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FREEBIE - Menu Planner Printables

I was just playing around the other day, trying to get  dinners organised a little bit more, as at 5pm I'm always scratching my head wondering what to make. I decided to make 3 different versions for you all:). All have the following quote on the bottom: 
“The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table.”

To download any of them, just click on the image and you'll be re-directed to the download page.

This one I laminated, so I could use a dry erase marker to change it each week, and stuck it on the fridge:

This one I have the menu on the left and on the right my 'To remembers...', I put a excerpt of a quote at the top (to remind myself to look for the sunlight and not the storms more often:), dates to remember and my shopping list on post-its, which I can add to at any time, and just grab when it's time for the grocery shop (this fits 4x3 inch post-its easily)

Lastly, an 8x10 which you can put in a frame, and hang up in the kitchen or dining area. Again, just use a dry erase marker to change up each week:)



Hope you enjoy, and Bon Appetit!!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These are Beautiful! I am going to have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely printable menu!! I've shared it and linked to you here: http://dollarstoremom.com/2012/05/pinterest-picks-printable-palooza/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!!
    I also love your quotes,and have been pinning them for an hour:)

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!