Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wrong is Wrong. Right is Right.

"Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if no-one is doing it."

{free printable available here}

UPDATE - I just came across this free printable today of the same quote from 'It Works for Bobbi'. To download, click HERE or the image.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic and I am going to use it in my classroom this year. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!