Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today...

Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take Time To Care. Let your words heal, and not wound.


Available for purchase HERE in my Etsy shop (many sizes available)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love this quote! I think I will take it to my Visiting Teaching sisters today for some words of encouragement. Do you by chance know who said it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this quote too . as far as'who' said it, the only person I could find was 'Unknown'......

      Delete
  2. I believe in it too.. My motto is "I'm not gonna live forever", so this really reflects what I believe in...

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!