Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He sees our Successes!

"God not only forgives our failures; he sees successes where no one else does, not even ourselves. Only God can give us credit for angry words we did not speak; temptations we resisted, patience, and gentleness little noticed and long forgotten by those around us. Such good deeds are never wasted and not forgotten, because God gives them a measure of eternity."
-Rabbi Harold Kushner-
It is so easy to be self-critical and unfortunately, all too often, we have a perfect memory when it comes to our shortcomings and mistakes, even replaying them over over again in our minds. It is good to know that Heavenly Father has a perfect memory of our efforts to improve and the untold desires of our hearts too. Thank goodness He loves us perfectly and sees who we really are!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Mormon Moms Who Blog and I really appreciated that thought. It helps me to be a little less greedy for attention to remember that God sees and will reward the good things I have done. It helps me to choose the right even when doing so will be completely invisible to everyone else.

    I guess I like that quote because I'm so prideful. Hm. I'll have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!