Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How to be Happy!

Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others... By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.” 
~Gordon B. Hinckley~
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this ... I'm going to print it and put it on our fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Silver Strands, I'm sure that's a big reason why he was so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one!! It has so much wisdom in it.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!