Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love Her Mother, Elaine S. Dalton

"The greatest thing 
a father can do 
for his daughter 
is to love her mother."

This was from my another one of my favorite talks from General Conference, 'Love Her Mother' - not sure that's the official title, but that's what I'm calling it - by Elaine S. Dalton. As the mother of 1.75 girls (I have another girl coming next month) I made sure my husband gave his FULL ATTENTION to this talk, luckily he does a miraculous job at loving me already:). So to feed my latest obsession I whipped up a few printables of it for you......(if sharing please link back to this site, thanks;)

To download click HERE

To download click HERE

To download click HERE

To download click HERE
(I give credit to www.furrygraphics.com for the paper for this last image)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I still think this is a "nice" idea, however, not all is as it should be in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a stickler for details - the quote is not Sister Dalton's. It is often quoted by leaders in the church but originated with Theodore Hesburgh.
    Excellent talk! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!