Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beautiful Pictures

"Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room... so if you see darkness in your life, be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared." ~Unknown

{un-watermaked version available for purchase in many colors, click HERE}

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just want to thank you for all the wonderful posts/quotes you share here. Your posts give me hope, inspiration and realization. I found your blog through Crystal's Money Saving Mom and since then, I've been checking your blog daily... again, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!