Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Prayers Have All Been Answered

I asked for strength and 
God gave me difficulties to make me strong. 
I asked for wisdom and
 God gave me problems to solve.
 I asked for prosperity and 
God gave me brawn and brains to work.
 I asked for courage and 
God gave me dangers to overcome. 
I asked for patience and 
God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait. 
I asked for love and 
God gave me troubled people to help. 
I asked for favors and 
God gave me opportunities. 
I received nothing I wanted and 
I received everything I needed. 
My prayers have all been answered.

{buy HERE: source}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!