Monday, February 13, 2012

My Prayers Have All Been Answered

I asked for strength and 
God gave me difficulties to make me strong. 
I asked for wisdom and
 God gave me problems to solve.
 I asked for prosperity and 
God gave me brawn and brains to work.
 I asked for courage and 
God gave me dangers to overcome. 
I asked for patience and 
God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait. 
I asked for love and 
God gave me troubled people to help. 
I asked for favors and 
God gave me opportunities. 
I received nothing I wanted and 
I received everything I needed. 
My prayers have all been answered.

{buy HERE: source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx