Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking for Their Adoptive Baby

My best friends have set up a blog as they are looking for their adoptive baby to complete their forever family through LDS family services. I know that there are a lot of parents hoping to adopt, and I'm sure they would be fantastic parents to any lucky baby, but I don't know them and I can personally recommend this little family - they are seriously AWESOME and any baby would be so lucky to have them as parents as they would be loved and cherished forever - plus they have they cutest 3 year old son, and who wouldn't love a big brother to protect them and share secrets with? :)

If you know anyone who is thinking about making the selfless decision to adopt their precious baby please share their blog with the mother - you never know:) click HERE to see their blog.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!