Monday, February 6, 2012

Looking for Their Adoptive Baby

My best friends have set up a blog as they are looking for their adoptive baby to complete their forever family through LDS family services. I know that there are a lot of parents hoping to adopt, and I'm sure they would be fantastic parents to any lucky baby, but I don't know them and I can personally recommend this little family - they are seriously AWESOME and any baby would be so lucky to have them as parents as they would be loved and cherished forever - plus they have they cutest 3 year old son, and who wouldn't love a big brother to protect them and share secrets with? :)

If you know anyone who is thinking about making the selfless decision to adopt their precious baby please share their blog with the mother - you never know:) click HERE to see their blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx