Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Sunday, February 19, 2012

If I Had My Child To Raise Again - Free 8x10 Printable

Free 8x10 Printable of this quote in 4 colors, just click the image you want below to download

 If I Had My Child To Raise Again

If I had my child to raise over again
I'd build self-esteem first 
and the house later
I'd finger paint more 
and point the finger less
I would do less correcting 
and more connecting
I'd take my eyes off my watch 
and watch with my eyes
I would care to know less 
and know to care more
I'd take more hikes 
and fly more kites
I'd stop playing serious 
and seriously play
I would run through more fields 
and gaze at more stars
I'd do more hugging 
and less tugging
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often
I would be firm less often 
and affirm much more
I'd model less about the love of power
And more about the power of love.
-Diane Loomans-






As seen on Tip Junkie handmade projects
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!