Sunday, February 19, 2012

If I Had My Child To Raise Again - Free 8x10 Printable

Free 8x10 Printable of this quote in 4 colors, just click the image you want below to download

 If I Had My Child To Raise Again

If I had my child to raise over again
I'd build self-esteem first 
and the house later
I'd finger paint more 
and point the finger less
I would do less correcting 
and more connecting
I'd take my eyes off my watch 
and watch with my eyes
I would care to know less 
and know to care more
I'd take more hikes 
and fly more kites
I'd stop playing serious 
and seriously play
I would run through more fields 
and gaze at more stars
I'd do more hugging 
and less tugging
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often
I would be firm less often 
and affirm much more
I'd model less about the love of power
And more about the power of love.
-Diane Loomans-






As seen on Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx