Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love You - Free 8x10 Printable

Here's a little freebie I whipped up for you all:) Click HERE for the free 8x10 download

I Love You 

by from a book by Maryann Cusimano Love


I am your parent, you are my child, 
I am your quiet place, you are my wild. 

I am your calm face, you are my giggle, 
I am your wait, you are my wiggle. 

I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake, 
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. 

I am your lullably, you are my peek-a-boo, 
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this poem! Thanks for making it into a free printable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is from a book and the author is related to a friend of mine: Maryann K Cusimano. The book I have by her has her name as Maryann Cusimano Love

    I think you should give credit to this author at the very least (unless this is her blog).

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx