Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love You - Free 8x10 Printable

Here's a little freebie I whipped up for you all:) Click HERE for the free 8x10 download

I Love You 

by from a book by Maryann Cusimano Love


I am your parent, you are my child, 
I am your quiet place, you are my wild. 

I am your calm face, you are my giggle, 
I am your wait, you are my wiggle. 

I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake, 
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake. 

I am your lullably, you are my peek-a-boo, 
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice topic n nice blog..

    if u have time visit n follow my blog
    herry-tan.blogspot.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this poem! Thanks for making it into a free printable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this is from a book and the author is related to a friend of mine: Maryann K Cusimano. The book I have by her has her name as Maryann Cusimano Love

    I think you should give credit to this author at the very least (unless this is her blog).

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!